Ovaj sajt koristi kolačiće (cookies). Nastavkom pregleda web sajta slažete se sa korišćenjem kolačića.
Are you multi-talented person with great organizational and problem solving skills? Then join our team to run projects from financial and HR administration, purchasing, communication with suppliers to organization of transportation and importing of goods. We are seeking a reliable person with at least 5 years’ experience in similar positions.
We are looking for the right attitude, values and skills, such as:
• Ability to work in an organized and structured manner
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Open-minded and able to integrate new processes
• Willingness to improve the daily running of the company
• Ability to anticipate and resolve potential issues
• Ability to multitask and prioritize time efficiently, especially when under pressure
• Problem solving skills, adaptability, flexibility and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer orientation and communication skills
• No fear of decision-making
• Fluency in English and Serbian. Any other languages are an asset.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Handling the administration work in an efficient manner (e.g. handling basic HR administration, scheduling work-shifts for personnel, communication with the accountant, organizing documentation for projects, office management, etc.)
• Purchasing and transport (e.g. making product orders from abroad and from local suppliers, negotiating for the best price, organizing the necessary paperwork and transport, etc.)
• Import (e.g. organizing all the necessary documentation for import of goods per project, communication with importing partners, etc.)
• Handling internal and external communication (e.g. effective communication with various teams within the company, maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and clients, replying to emails and phone calls from potential and existing clients and partners, resolving client and supplier issues quickly and efficiently, etc.)
• Finances (e.g. invoicing clients, keeping track of costs and budget per project, keeping records of all necessary information related to the company, etc.)
• Performing other ad-hoc duties as requested by management
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Working closely with the top management and learning from experienced professionals
• Possibility to grow and develop
If you fit the above description and requirements, send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com until 30 September. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.