Ovaj sajt koristi kolačiće (cookies). Nastavkom pregleda web sajta slažete se sa korišćenjem kolačića.
Are you a motivated and proactive architect with at least 3 years of experience? Then we are offering you an opportunity to join our fast growing team in Belgrade, Serbia and be involved in diverse landscaping projects for a wide range of clients.
We are looking for a candidate with the right attitude, values, and skills, such as:
• Ability to work creatively while having in mind project functionality and budget
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a multi-cultural team
• Problem-solving skills, adaptability, flexibility and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize time efficiently, especially when under pressure
• Strong customer orientation, communication, and presentation skills
• No fear of decision-making
• Fluency in English and Serbian. Any other languages are an asset.
• Technical skills – knowledge of AUTOCAD as well as other design software such as 3DS MAX, Photoshop, Illustrator, In design and PowerPoint
• Candidates whose portfolio includes lots of greenery will have an advantage
Roles & responsibilities:
• Develop a project from concept to realization (e.g. develop all stages of design, prepare graphic representations of proposed plans, select appropriate materials for use in landscape designs, coordinate communication with clients, engineers, and building architects, etc.)
• Making estimations and quotations (e.g. prepare site plans, specifications, and cost estimates, communicate with clients and present new project quotations, etc.)
• Planning of works (e.g. create dynamic programs of works with roles, responsibilities, timelines for ordering materials and execution, coordination of all parties involved, etc.)
• Supervision of projects (e.g. inspect landscape work to ensure that it adheres to original plans, create photo materials of new and existing projects, etc.)
• Sales and marketing support (e.g. seek new work through marketing activities together with the marketing team, create presentations to help sell projects, etc.)
Salary and benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Supportive environment to grow and develop
• Working closely with professionals with extensive international knowledge of landscape architecture
If you fit the above description and requirements, send your CV, portfolio and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 31st of March. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.